Junior Achievement looks for positive and focused candidates to join our tightly-knit team. Those with a passion for changing the lives of students and a willing attitude are encouraged to apply on Indeed.com.
Reports to: Director of Experiential Learning
Minimum Requirements: Computer literacy (basic computer functions), internet. Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Problem-solving skills and the ability to work with school-age students in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment. Great communication skills.
Job Description: The primary responsibility of this position is to implement daily components of Sam Swope JA BizTown and Chase JA Finance Park while schools are in the learning labs for their one-day experience, which will include:
- Maintaining the overall instructional excellence of the experiential programs on a continuous basis;
- Maintaining instructional materials such as the shop job description boards, paperwork in shops, and master copies in the lab offices, etc.;
- Coordinating client evaluations, including teacher, volunteer and student groups;
- Co-managing the simulations in the learning labs;
- Setting up the labs on a daily basis for the simulations;
- Providing general client service, great customer service skills;
- Maintaining products and supplies used in the shops;
- General facility cleaning and upkeep as specified by the Manager of Experiential Learning.
The schedule for this part-time position will vary in both days and hours based on the scheduling of the schools that will be visiting the learning labs. Candidate must be flexible and able to work on the days of operation needed to accommodate schools visits.
Resumes can be sent to Sharon Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org.